Including checking the installation size and hole spacing of the drawings, releasing the nodes in a 1:1 large sample, checking the dimensions of each part, and making templates and sample rods for cutting, bending, milling, planing, hole making, etc.
Including checking and checking the material, marking the cutting, milling, planing, hole-making and other processing positions on the material, punching holes, marking the part number, etc. Material determination should pay attention to the following issues:
- According to the ingredient list and the template, the sets are cut to save materials as much as possible.
- It should be conducive to cutting and ensure the quality of parts.
- When the process has regulations, the materials should be taken according to the regulations.
Cutting and Blanking
including oxygen cutting (gas cutting), plasma cutting and other high-temperature heat source methods and mechanical methods such as machine cutting, die blanking and sawing.
including mechanical straightening and flame straightening of steel straightening machines.
Edge And End Processing
methods include shovel edge, planing edge, milling edge, carbon arc gouging, semi-automatic and automatic gas cutting machine, groove machining, etc.
Symmetrical three-axis rounding machines, asymmetric three-axis rounding machine and four-axis rounding machine can be selected for processing.
Simmering And Bending
According to different specifications and materials, machines such as steel rounding machines, pipe bending machines, and bending presses can be used for processing. When using hot forming, be sure to control the temperature to meet the specified requirements.
including rivet holes, ordinary connecting bolt holes, high-strength bolt holes, anchor bolt holes, etc. Holes are usually made by drilling, and sometimes punching can also be used when making holes for thin and unimportant gusset plates, backing plates, reinforcing plates, etc. Drilling is usually carried out on a drilling machine. When it is not convenient to use a drilling machine, electric drills, pneumatic drills and magnetic drills can be used.
Steel Structure Assembly
methods include ground sampling method, copy copy assembly method, vertical assembly method, tire mold assembly method, etc.
It is a key step in the processing and production of steel structures. It is necessary to choose a reasonable welding process and method and operate it strictly according to the requirements. Read More
Treatment Of The Friction Surface
sandblasting, shot peening, pickling, grinding and other methods can be used, and the construction shall be carried out in strict accordance with the design requirements and relevant regulations.
The construction shall be carried out in strict accordance with the design requirements and relevant regulations.
Further Reading: Steel Structure Installation & Design
- How to Design Steel Building Components & Parts
- How Much Does a Steel Building Cost
- Pre-Construction Services
- What is a Steel Portal Framed Construction
- How to Read Structural Steel Drawings
Blogs Selected for You
- The Main Factors Affecting The Cost of Steel Structure Warehouse
- How Steel Buildings Help Reduce Environmental Impact
- How to Read Structural Steel Drawings
- Are Metal Buildings Cheaper Than Wood Buildings?
- Benefits of Metal Buildings For Agricultural Use
- Choosing the Right Location For Your Metal Building
- Making a Prefab Steel Church
- Passive Housing & Metal –Made for Each Other
- Uses for Metal Structures You May Not Have Known
- Why Do You Need a Prefabricated Home
- What Do You Need To Know Before Designing a Steel Structure Workshop?
- Why Should You Choose a Steel Frame Home Over a Wooden Frame Home
Contact Us >>
Have questions or need help? Before we start, you should know that almost all prefab steel buildings are customized.
Our engineering team will design it according to local wind speed, rain load, length*width*height, and other additional options. Or, we could follow your drawings. Please tell me your requirement, and we will do the rest！
Use the form to reach out and we will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.
About Author: K-HOME
K-home Steel Structure Co., Ltd covers an area of 120,000 square meters. We are engaged in the design, project budget, fabrication, and installation of PEB steel structures and sandwich panels with second-grade general contracting qualifications. Our products cover light steel structures, PEB buildings, low-cost prefab houses, container houses, C/Z steel, various models of color steel plate, PU sandwich panels, eps sandwich panels, rock wool sandwich panels, cold room panels, purification plates, and other construction materials.