Aircraft Hangar is a large-span single-story building for aircraft maintenance and is the main building in the aircraft maintenance area. It is usually built by steel structure. Depending on the amount of aircraft maintenance and the requirements of the maintenance items, the plane layout, building height, and structural form of the hangar are also different, mainly depending on the following factors:
- The type and quantity of the aircraft to be maintained at the same time, the maintenance items and the degree of maintenance required;
- Requirements and restrictions on the structure height and plane layout of the hangar;
- Requirements for the setting of the hangar gate, crane and working platform in the hangar;
- Requirements for the configuration of fire-fighting facilities inside and outside the hangar;
- Site conditions and development trends.
Related Residential Steel Buildings
WHY CHOOSE KHOME AS YOUR SUPPLIER？
K-HOME is one of the trusted factory manufacturers in China. From structural design to installation, our team can handle various complex projects. You will receive a prefabricated structure solution that best suits your needs.
You can send me a WhatsApp message (+86-18338952063), or send an email to leave your contact information. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Our Steel Aircraft Hangar Advantages
High Strength and Light Weight
Although the density of steel is higher than that of other building materials, its strength is very high. Under the same stress, the steel structure has a small dead weight and can be made into a structure with a larger span.
Plasticity and Toughness
The plasticity of steel is good, and the structure will not break suddenly due to accidental overload or partial overload under normal circumstances. The toughness of steel makes the structure more adaptable to dynamic loads.
The internal structure of the steel is even, and the actual working performance of the steel structure is in good agreement with the theoretical calculation results used. Therefore, the reliability of the structure is high.
Demolition of steel structure buildings will hardly produce construction waste, and the steel can be recycled and reused, which is very environmentally friendly.
The internal organization of the steel is very tight, and it is easy to achieve tightness and no leakage when connected by welding, even when connected by rivets or bolts.
Steel is prone to corrosion in a humid environment, especially in an environment with corrosive media, and requires regular maintenance, which increases maintenance costs.
When the surface temperature of the steel is within 150 degrees, the strength of the steel varies little, so the steel structure is suitable for hot workshops. When the temperature exceeds 150 degrees, its strength decreases significantly, but when the temperature reaches 600 degree, the strength is almost.
Therefore, in the event of a fire, the fire resistance time of the steel structure is short, or a sudden collapse occurs.
For steel structures with special requirements, heat insulation and fire resistance measures must be taken.
Due to the weldability of steel, the connection of steel structures is greatly simplified, and it is suitable for structures with various complex shapes.
The steel structure is easy to manufacture and has high precision. The finished components are transported to the site for installation, with a high degree of assembly, fast installation speed and short construction period.
FAQ ABOUT STEEL Airplane Hangar
More Metal Building Kits
Articles Selected for You
- How to Design Steel Building Components & Parts
- How Much Does a Steel Building Cost
- Pre-Construction Services
- What is a Steel Portal Framed Construction
- How to Read Structural Steel Drawings
Blogs Selected for You
- The Main Factors Affecting The Cost of Steel Structure Warehouse
- How Steel Buildings Help Reduce Environmental Impact
- How to Read Structural Steel Drawings
- Are Metal Buildings Cheaper Than Wood Buildings?
- Benefits of Metal Buildings For Agricultural Use
- Choosing the Right Location For Your Metal Building
- Making a Prefab Steel Church
- Passive Housing & Metal –Made for Each Other
- Uses for Metal Structures You May Not Have Known
- Why Do You Need a Prefabricated Home
- What Do You Need To Know Before Designing a Steel Structure Workshop?
- Why Should You Choose a Steel Frame Home Over a Wooden Frame Home
Contact Us >>
Have questions or need help? Before we start, you should know that almost all prefab steel buildings are customized.
Our engineering team will design it according to local wind speed, rain load, length*width*height, and other additional options. Or, we could follow your drawings. Please tell me your requirement, and we will do the rest！
Use the form to reach out and we will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.